Anybody take advantage of the Billet/Machined A3 upper sale?

acloco

Centerfiresystems had a $49.99 A3 Upper sale during this holiday weekend.

This kicked off a new build for me that was NOT in the plan....but ya' gotta do it when the opportunity presents itself. Right???

Mine will be a 16" M4 1:9 twist barrel, YHM rifle length handguard that I will drill and mill lightening holes in to get the weight down to 10 oz, R Guns nickel boron coated BCG, Jerry Miculek flash suppressor (from a Midway sale earlier this year), and probably top it with a Pentax 2.5-10x56 or 6x42 Pentax scope with Precision Plex reticle.

If none of you have never tried a Pentax scope with the PP (precision plex) reticle, your life is not complete. Fully multicoated lenses, clear, and rear eye focus. Have a 6x42 on one of my other AR's....works just like some of the other expensive scopes....but only costs $75!!!!

I hear you on picking up the deals when you find them. Too bad I wasn't able to get into the same deal you did.

I some times pick up parts, anyoldtime just because I wonder when buying parts for yourself could be outlawed.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.