Anybody used the Seekins upper/lower?

joshua99ta

I stumbled on the seekins stuff the other day and it looks awesome. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a stripped upper/lower and building a 300 black out. I wanna fill it with the best parts there is for sure.

I stumbled on the seekins stuff the other day and it looks awesome. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a stripped upper/lower and building a 300 black out. I wanna fill it with the best parts there is for sure.

They make good stuff. The lower reciver is generly considered the least important part as long as its in spec. There are some brands that arnt in spec at all.

I would suggest a lower parts kit from G&R tactical, they are very high qualty kits and you can up grade them based on your needs, triggers, grips etc all the options are there on the drop down menues.

Whos barrel are you going to use and what handguard?

i'm not exactly sure where I'll be getting all the parts. Who ever can get me the best deal is who I'll buy em through. I havent made up my mind of what barrel I'll be using. I looked @ some but its been a few weeks and I can't remember who showed a 300 black out barrel... noveski maybe? either way the gun will be filled with parts from either noveski, lmt, daniel defense, etc.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts