Anybody recommend gunsmith in CT

unclefish

Did a google search on Gunsmiths in CT for building a custom bolt action rifle for myself. nothing really popped up. Or even nearby states like Rhode island , mass.
Or if I buy components and even ship out of state if I have to. not sure exactly what I want yet still reading post on here. A little confusing listing to everybody's different opinion. But I enjoy learning from all of you. Not even sure if I need a custom gun yet. Just would like to get my ducks in line. Thanks for any input.

well I guess I live in the wrong state
once a large gun industry state. u would think there where some gunsmiths that live around here. I guess all the smart ones moved out while they had the chance. since I am stuck here for now, it probably be a good time to learn how to do it my self hopefully with some help from the members here. I will start a new post with what I am looking for.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts