Anybody own a Bergara ridge?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
As far as I know every firearm manufacturer states that the use of reloads will void the warranty. For example..... Sraight out of Glock's Owners Manual: Only use high quality commercially manufactured ammunition in the same caliber as your GLOCK pistol. (Note: Use of reloaded, remanufactu-red, or handloaded ammunition will void the warranty). They are only trying to protect themselves legally.

I have an 6.5 creedmoor hmr had couple issues wouldn't eject so they sent me new ejecter springs and detent ball and extracter and spring. They also sent me a new bolt shroud even though mine didn't have any issues. Now I did have an issue was getting gouged up brass. Sent it in they found a burr in the bolt lug locking area on the action they cleaned it up test fired sent it back and it has been good since. There customer service is awesome and they take care of the customer if there is issues. I think there is more guns out there without issues then with.
Good deal!

I know, I was being sarcastic !!

Gotcha, sorry didn't get it over text. There have been other threads where people have gotten really wound up over that same thing. If mine shoots as good as yours I'll be tickled.

My hmr shoots better then I can. I would just say an easy 1/2 moa proably less but I'm not as annal in my brass prep as some guys. I have shot it easily to 1000, did shoot it once at 1100 and it took 9 try's to hit once. Lol but it was fun.

Gotcha, sorry didn't get it over text. There have been other threads where people have gotten really wound up over that same thing. If mine shoots as good as yours I'll be tickled.
It took a little work, mostly in finding seating depth. .040 is the most jump in any of my rifles. Once it got there it is very consistent.

Picked it up today, firing pin does appear to be bushed to a small pin from the factory.
CACE2CCE-69C7-44C0-B476-B2BB31E81B3C.jpeg

Pretty happy with the rifle for what I've got in it so far. Bolt is very smooth. Balance is awesome with the tiny barrel.

Stock is injection plastic, no surprises but it looks good and has a nice matte feel.

I'm glad to hear it. So far I have high hopes. Grabbed a few boxes of various factory ammo offerings for it. I really want this gun to shoot factory stuff accurately, that way I can just pay to feed it and not mess with it too much. We will see.

004F8010-0E69-4249-A966-6D4B8CCD2834.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.