Anybody know about Meopta scopes?

I have two Meopta, the last I brought was the 5-30x56 ($1,000) and it is illuminated with the Dichro reticle. Both are great scope! For the money I can't believe they don't have more of a following. As they are clear and track very well.

I have two Meopta, the last I brought was the 5-30x56 ($1,000) and it is illuminated with the Dichro reticle. Both are great scope! For the money I can't believe they don't have more of a following. As they are clear and track very well.
I have their 15x56 Binos and they're incredible. I'd like to get an Optika6 for a 22LR build. I wouldn't hesitate to get one of their scopes.

Is the dichro reticle black when not needed, I tried calling Meopta a dozen times, poor customer service. THX

Is the dichro reticle black when not needed, I tried calling Meopta a dozen times, poor customer service. THX
i have one of the dichro reticle Meopta scopes it's reticle works off the light coming into the scope. The reticle with high light is an orangish red in color and can be a blueish green in lower light to black with very low light.

I have another Meopta that has a red dot and you can turn it on or off.

i have one of the dichro reticle Meopta scopes it's reticle works off the light coming into the scope. The reticle with high light is an orangish red in color and can be a blueish green in lower light to black with very low light.

I have another Meopta that has a red dot and you can turn it on or off.
THX, i want the option of off and off, the dichro technology I believe needs some improvement,I only need illumination when a varmint hugs a shaded treeline , in bright light I'm okay with a crisp clear black dot. 👍

THX, i want the option of off and off, the dichro technology I believe needs some improvement,I only need illumination when a varmint hugs a shaded treeline , in bright light I'm okay with a crisp clear black dot. 👍
I have the one with the rd (battery- on/off) option. - I bought mine from Doug --- reticle is black all the time, and small rd in the center when you turn it on

I have the one with the rd (battery- on/off) option. - I bought mine from Doug --- reticle is black all the time, and small rd in the center when you turn it on
Which model do you have, i bought my Hawke from Doug he represented it 100% my next scope will be from him also.

Actually I just pulled it out again and looked down a dark hallway and the reticle has a ghostly gray look that stands out. It all depends on the environment but the reticle seems to have a contrast to what you are looking at. The main reason I like it is the contrast and no batteries to change or go bad and mess the scope up.