Anybody else had to do this?

Be a long drive but I'd stand in line for you lol.
I appreciate that, brother!

That's a bad deal.
Agreed. Especially when they would've gladly sold me one 8 lb keg of something else. Just one more thing to add to a steadily (and quickly) growing list of things that do not make any sense these days.

My local gun store was rationing some ammunition and primers I didn't need small rifle primers so that was not a problem I have ammo for everything I own except for one caliber which is for a pocket pistol they sold me two boxes when it said on the sign one per customer so they were a little flexible if no one else is in there at least ask

It's hard NOT to make this about that particular store, but I know for a fact that wouldn't have happened at the other shop here. The other shop is having trouble getting inventory from his suppliers right now and his shelves are somewhat empty......for the time being.
Well when their shelves get restocked you need to deal exclusively with them and if you ever go in the first shop let them know why they haven't seen you lately

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.