any Smith and Wesson fans

I have recently purchased 2 Smith and wessons and I am blown away by the quality of these firearms. Thant being said I no nothing about them besides what I think looks nice. Here they are. A 686-1 4" barrel and a 629-1 6' barrel. What do you think??
:) I have two Smith's one model 28 blued 357 mag with 6" barrel and Nickel plated 83/8" model 29 . I mine pasted away friend called it my nickel plated pimp gun. I use Hogue grips on the 29 and factory grips on the 28. These grips are best for shooting I found for each model. I been using Bluedot in the 28 with 158 xtpfn hornady bullets. IMR 4227 with nosler 240 hp with the 29. I like the noslers as you get them in package of 250 count. The performance is very good.

Yes that is a .500S&W and I love it. What a brute!

Traded it off a LRH forum member a couple of weeks ago.

Got a Ruger SBH Bisley Hunter .44Mag w/Bushnell Elite 2-6X Pistol off a LRH forum member in Feb.....while not a S&W, it's just as effective...(stock photo)...
I love my 20 year old Ruger SBH bisley in .44mag. I had the trigger done by JD Jones and shoot the 300 grain XTP bullets using the extended crimp groove over 23.5 grains of H110. Hard to beat the accuracy of this gun. Best group so far off bench is 3 shots in 1 inch at 100 yards. Consistently shoots 2.5" group at 100 yards. Have a fixed 2power TC scope on it.
Awesome hunting gun! Have shot multiple whitetails and two wild boars

I'll have to dig up some photos, bit I like my smiths, especially classic DXs. I have a 8-3/8" 29 classic DX and a 6" 629 classic DX. I'm always on the hunt for pre lock 686+, 610, and 657 classic hunter.

I have a couple. A model 27 44 magnum and a rare in mint condition S&W imported 308 Mauser built by Husquvarna. It's almost 50 years old with a walnut stock and shoots lights out. Bought it at an estate sale, unfired.

It's my Michigan whitetail rifle. How about sub moa at 200 yards with 165 Bergers in Federal match cases.

I have a couple. A model 27 44 magnum and a rare in mint condition S&W imported 308 Mauser built by Husquvarna. It's almost 50 years old with a walnut stock and shoots lights out. Bought it at an estate sale, unfired.

It's my Michigan whitetail rifle. How about sub moa at 200 yards with 165 Bergers in Federal match cases.

A mod 27 is a .357 Magnum......the mod 29 is their high class .44 Mag.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.