Any one use the Aneal Eez Anealler?

WildBillG

Looking at maybe getting one of the Aneal Eez anealers any thoughts on them. They are a lot less money than other ones out there and the lay out of them looks good. So are they worth it or should I save my money.

Yep. Works great but it will take a little fiddling and some tempilaq to get dialed in just right. It's not quite as much of a PITA as setting up a Dillon RL550 but it's not as easy as getting a flat tire.

Thanks for your in put. I figured it may not be as easy as the video showed. Glad to hear thatthey are a decent machine though that is a plus.

It'd be pretty hard to do a bad job at making an annealer. It's a pair of rate controlled spindles and a torch in the end. The simplicity of the job makes for a relatively simple machine which makes for a pretty reliable and easy to use device.

I have one and rarely get it out. It is just as easy to use an electric drill and a torch instead.

Looking at maybe getting one of the Aneal Eez anealers any thoughts on them. They are a lot less money than other ones out there and the lay out of them looks good. So are they worth it or should I save my money.

They are worth it. The other more expensive ones are slick and if you're into having the BMW of annealers you could save your money and spend extra on one of them. But the Anealeez works just fine.

I bought one last year and now I anneal every other firing. SDs stay in the single digits now. With all due respect to other comments on this question, I would not agree that a drill and torch is just as easy. If I already have the torch adjusted for a particular cartridge length it takes me literally 5 minutes to set up, then 4 seconds / case to get a very consistent anneal across a batch. Use tempilac to calibrate the flame. Start low and adjust up. I pretty much get it right with 1, maybe 2 cases using it.

Thank you for your comment shootinfun. I have to agree the AMP would cost me close to 2000 dollars with all the case holders I would need. I figure I can get the Annealeez for about 350 dollars. To me the AMP would not be that much better for the job at hand.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.