Any Long Range Guys around Nashville

I am a member of the Strategic Edge gun range in Chapel Hill look them up on the web at www.Strategic Edge.US I can take a guest maybe we could meet there sometime
Just joined the same, and planning on going tomorrow for the first time. I live in Huntsville AL.

I'm also a member at Elk River Training Center which has a 1k yard range. I may let my membership end there because 1k is only available Weds 12-4. I really like it other than that.

Last edited:
Home of the P.R.S. K&M rifle training (Finger TN.) Doesn't,t get any better in the USA for a long range rifle training course. I shoot most of the national matches there, Worth the 1500 miles it takes.
Mike
Colorado

About two hours for me the same distance as Strategic Edge just the opposite direction

Just joined the same, and planning on going tomorrow for the first time. I live in Huntsville AL.

I'm also a member at Elk River Training Center which has a 1k yard range. I may let my membership end there because 1k is only available Weds 12-4. I really like it other than that.
For whatever its worth, I was told wait time was about 1.5 years to join. I got an email at 10 months. I bet covid and ammo shortage really messed with their membership numbers. It might be picking back up for them.. I'm speculating and dont really know.

For whatever its worth, I was told wait time was about 1.5 years to join. I got an email at 10 months. I bet covid and ammo shortage really messed with their membership numbers. It might be picking back up for them.. I'm speculating and dont really know.
Yep I got on the wait list and it was less than a year. Ammo shortage weeded out some folks.

I put.my name on the waiting list just a couple weeks ago. I'm excited to see the place. I would love to meet some new people and expand the network eastward as we relocate from Texas. We have a group I formed called B&B Precision Rifle Shooters. We have a small membership.of friends mostly residing around Ft. Worth, but we do have members in MI, IN, and CA.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.