Any input on Vangaurd endeavor 20x60x82 hd mm spotting scope?

I have the smaller version of this spotting scope in 65mm I believe. It does OK but I can't field judge animals at long ranges (600yds plus) at high zoom. I'm considering saving up for better glass.

I have the smaller version of this spotting scope. I believe its 15-48x65mm. It is of decent build quality, but I struggle field judging animals that are beyond 500yds. It really loses clarity at high mag setting. I tried using it to spot grouping at 250yds and I couldn't see the holes in white targets. Granted it was getting late in the day and it was cloudy. I had no trouble seeing the target in my rifle scope though. I'd say I'm disappointed in its performance, but I didn't pay $$$ for it though.

Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize my first reply was on the 2nd page so I posted again. Feel free to remove first post if desired.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.