Any Bushnell Yardage Pro Laser Scope Feedback?

blacktails

I am thinking about possibly getting a Bushnell Yardage Pro Laser Scope (at a very reduced price), but so far I have found very little user info. Anyone familiar with these, and what can you tell me about them?

I have one....

On a bipod, it ranges out to just over 800 yards. It works as advertized. I really like mine. Push the button, turn the dial, shoot.
It works just like the Burris in this video only better:
Burris Ballistic Plex Laser Scope In Action - Video

I think it's better because, unlike the Burris, it comes with several replacement turrets to use to match your bullets ballistics. There's also a blank turret so you can make a custom drop if the other turrets don't match what you're shooting. The turret I use maxes out at 600 yards. (You could zero at 300 then use the custom turret to get you past that if you needed) On longer shots, I use the mil-dots and JBM ballistic calculator to get the drop. This combo is very accurate. The only downfall is it's ugly. But hey... ugly scopes need lovin' too. Plus... I'll never forget my rangefinder. Another thing... the additional turrets are for elevation only. I use the mil-dots for windage. I suppose you could rig the blank turret to work your windage if you really wanted to.​

I doubt any other system is faster. I can range a coyote, dial it, and shoot, in less than 15 seconds.​

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts