Bushnell 1500 Elite - Bushnell 1500 Yardage Pro ???

NorthernSniper

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anybody know if the Bushnell Yardage Pro and the Bushnell Elite 1500 are the same model range finder? I would like to order one on monday but I'm a little confused because half the time I see them listed as the 1500 Yardage Pro and half the time the 1500 Elite. Any help appreciated. Ken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

when I bought mine it was listed as the bushnelle yardage pro elite. If you go to the optics planet websight, you can e-mail them and they are very helpful. the websight is: www.opticsplanet.com

The reason I reccomend asking is I have heard there is a 1500 model that figures out the angle as well as lasering the target.

The Bushnell Yardage Pro Elite 1500 and the Bushnell Elite 1500 are the same rangefinder. There is also a Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 and a Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 w/Slope.

Thanks guy's! I located a Yardage Pro 1500 Elite not to far from here so I ordered it. The dealers in the U.S. oddly enough cannot ship them out of the country must be an anti terrorism thing.

I haven't had any leaks with mine and it has worked very well for me the last 3 or 4 months. temps from 40 to 98* F.

I have had my Bushnell Elite 1500 for about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have what appears to be a leak that suddenly occurred and is spreading splotches across the optics. Can't tell whether it's LCD or LED, but it's greenish-yellow in color and it is translucent. It was manufactured in July 2005. Laser rangefinding seems to work great though. Will send back and ask for further details on nature of the problem and solutions. Depending on Bushnell response, I may have to go with something else. Otherwise a great rangefinder for the price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ipguy,

Let us know how they handle it. I bought the same rangefinder off of Jon's Optic Zone site early this summer. Mine has worked flawlessly, and I have nothing but good things to say about it, but knowing how Bushnells customer service responds would be great.

I will say in the one case that I have dealt with them they were very good. My friend had a relatively new Bushnell Legend 3-9x40 on an old Rem 760 that was in his house when it got flooded last September. The scope did not take it well, ended up full of water. He was very busy helping his family so my dad and I told him we'd take care of it. We called them and explained the situation and they said to ship it back with a letter of explanation. Within a week they shipped us a brand new one. Hopefully they will be as helpful with you. Good luck.

Carl

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.