Anti-x/proof Sendero in a CA FFT stock

redchinviking

Just curious if anyone has put an Anti-x in one of the new Christensen Arms FFT. I have a barreled long action with a proof 22" waiting for a stock and I've been on the fence about UL stock or just doing another chassis but then saw I can get that fft on a pro deal site for under 500$ with the fft floor plate kit it is listed weighing 17oz. My barreled action weighs in at 4lbs 1oz, with this stock 5 lbs 2oz naked! Hard to beat that. I've handled the stock quite a bit and think it would fit the bill. Anybody done this? Additional inletting needed? Bolt stop? Ejection port? Anyone have pics? I have confirmed the barrel contour is close to the same so no issue there. Hoping it's a quick bed job and it's dialed?🤞

Last edited:
If you like the feel of the stock I wouldn't hesitate. I will say, for me, their fft botton "metal" is a hard no! Very sharp in the hand which is how I carry 99.9% of the time. Maybe you can grind it smooth? That's what I would have to do.

Just curious if anyone has put an Anti-x in one of the new Christensen Arms FFT. I have a barreled long action with a proof 22" waiting for a stock and I've been on the fence about UL stock or just doing another chassis but then saw I can get that fft on a pro deal site for under 500$ with the fft floor plate kit it is listed weighing 17oz. My barreled action weighs in at 4lbs 1oz, with this stock 5 lbs 2oz naked! Hard to beat that. I've handled the stock quite a bit and think it would fit the bill. Anybody done this? Additional inletting needed? Bolt stop? Ejection port? Anyone have pics? I have confirmed the barrel contour is close to the same so no issue there. Hoping it's a quick bed job and it's dialed?🤞
The stock is very light with traditional lines. Not great for long range shooting imo. That being said I like mine