Another score

Today I scored another brick of primers and a 8lbs jug of h4350.
Please be jealous of me.
I'm jealous......but this is a little like bragging about the hot date you had on Saturday night but not giving us her name and phone # ( ha ha ).I f you can, would you please share where you found it so the rest of us can potentially land some in the future?

I was able to get 500 115gr bullets for my 30BR, was really happy. Do any of you know where my shooting buddy can find 7mm 180gr Sierra match king in any quantity preferably 500 ? thanks Jim

Today I scored another brick of primers and a 8lbs jug of h4350.
Please be jealous of me.
Not even close to envy on the primers until you get 40 or under. Lots of Lil Gun around going for 29-32 a pound can. 8lb at 32lb is decent and if you got it for 25 I would be happy for you.

Last edited:
Not even close to envy on the primers until you get 40 or under. Lots of Lil Gun around going for 29-32 a pound can. 8lb at 32lb is decent and if you got it for 25 I would be happy for you.
Yep, You can buy all the primers you want for $200 brick on GB. I am really hoping at some point all the makers get caught up at the same time, and they get stuck with them.

Yep, You can buy all the primers you want for $200 brick on GB. I am really hoping at some point all the makers get caught up at the same time, and they get stuck with them.
Let's hope that's the case. But like I said I started over and $100 a brick is better than no brick at all.
Also it's just me and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think they are coming down for a long time if ever. Maybe a year from now $100 will sound great. Or fantastic if none are available.

Let's hope that's the case. But like I said I started over and $100 a brick is better than no brick at all.
Also it's just me and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think they are coming down for a long time if ever. Maybe a year from now $100 will sound great. Or fantastic if none are available.
Maybe, Maybe not. You don't have to justify anything to me I'm just not spending that much. I turned down primers at 50 a year ago. Turned down a few K of win 209 for 65 a month ago.
I heard this same argument when people were paying even more a year ago and a month ago. Powder has dropped by over 60 percent in three weeks. It is barely over what it was two years ago. Primers have dropped by 25 percent the last two months.
I'm just old and stubborn they tell me.

I hope for reset in components, but I'm not banking on it. The gouging makes my stomach turn, especially the LGS putting things on Gun Broker instead of their shelves. This may come back to bite them. They will definitely lose my business.

Maybe, Maybe not. You don't have to justify anything to me I'm just not spending that much. I turned down primers at 50 a year ago. Turned down a few K of win 209 for 65 a month ago.
I heard this same argument when people were paying even more a year ago and a month ago. Powder has dropped by over 60 percent in three weeks. It is barely over what it was two years ago. Primers have dropped by 25 percent the last two months.
I'm just old and stubborn they tell me.
Oh I agree. I'm sure I have enough now to hopefully wait it out.
I juts have terrible timing. Decided to start building a new house and broke ground spring of 2020. Boy did that cost me also.
Some day I'll ha e to catch a break.

I hope for reset in components, but I'm not banking on it. The gouging makes my stomach turn, especially the LGS putting things on Gun Broker instead of their shelves. This may come back to bite them. They will definitely lose my business.
That's why I actually like the place I've found them at. He states up front his margin stays the same. They stick by a strict 1 lbs per person. People get mad and he knows he could sell all of it in a week and have that money in his pocket. Or sell online but he wants to make sure guys like me can get something they really need.
Gotta respect that. Let's just hope that eventually everyone starts thinking they have enough and stock buying. I know a guy who just paid $300 for a brick!
I sure hope you are right and they come down.

You dont have to explain yourself to me either. If I needed them, like you do, I would pay $100 right now. I am not paying GB prices. What is this LGS people are talking about?

Recent Posts