Another one says hello to 100gr ttsx

Tikkamike

Every friday I have the pleasure of making the 5 hour (one way) trip to the south end of the great state of wyoming from my home up in northern wyoming. I also call it my weekls drive and spot coyote/fox hunting trip. I usually carry my tikka 25-06 loaded with 100 grain ttsx. this last week a playful pup got to find out what 100 grains of copper feels like

2011-04-15104417.jpg

Gotta love getting to travel the outbacks! My winter job gets me out quite a bit. It sure makes it nice to stop and make a few stands when you're burning the gas anyway. Congrats on the coyote!

How destructive are the ttsx bullets in your 25-06? I got some for my 257 Weatherby and haven't put anything down with them yet. I am hoping they hold together and don't do too much damage. I had some 110 Accubonds and they caused all kinds of damage.

Well I shot the barrel out of that rifle and have replaced it but am not shooting 110 accubonds. But when I was shooting it I think I was getting 3100fps with RL22 I believe...I would have to look back at my notes.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts