Another Custom Bullet Company

ButterBean

Coming from Germany so shipping may be a bit far out but they have some really cool formulas drawn out on a piece of paper that look really impressive

This is what impressed me the most

Cool.PNG

This is what impressed me the most

View attachment 329164
Now I know why I went to school and had all those math, Algebra, Trig, Quantum Physics classes to become a Mechanical & Computer Engineer. It was so I could read "Dispersion and Friction Measurements"!

Now I know why I went to school and had all those math, Algebra, Trig, Quantum Physics classes to become a Mechanical & Computer Engineer. It was so I could read "Dispersion and Friction Measurements"!
Quantum Physics and Black Holes kick my butt....last time I took a summer science and engineering class

Remember punch cards and Fortran 4. 77 was out but my school didn't have it. 77 in grad school. Good old times
Been out of writing code for a long time. went a different route into Safety Engineering. Wish I would have stayed in Computer or Mechanical Engineering, but most likely would not be on this Forum now. due to a different life. Computers are fun but Mechanical you get to actually build physical "THINGS".

When you worked on IV was it really "66" and called IV? What year did you work on it? Just to get an idea.
I worked on some Government, but still classified.
It was 1980, small college in Denver, remember buying the "FORTRAN" coding paper, then punching the cards and drawing a diagonal line on the edge. We turn them in by Friday, school turned them in to the State or maybe State University in Denver and got results back on Monday. We were told it was FORTRAN IV. Back then you had FORTRAN, COBOL and some version of BASIC if I recall. Diefferent School we had FORTRAN 77 (UCSD version?) in early 90's and yet another school, FORTRAN 95 (Windows version) later.
First degree Electrical, MS in Petroleum, saw all the garden spots, winter in ND and Siberia, summer in Arabian, Saharan and Gobi Deserts. I wouldn't change a thing.

Recent Posts