Another Aussie

boxermerc

Hi everyone, have only been a gun owner for a year now and have cleared out the rabbits from my place( Eastern Mt Lofty Ranges ). Have 2 CZ Rimfires, a 455 Thumbhole Varmint in .22 lr and getting the .17 HMR barrel next week. The other is a 512 WMR, which i've just got back from Winchester Aust after a three month wait for a broken firing pin. Can't wait to go out foxing with the new .17, my latest hobby, whistling them in.
I'm only on small acerage surrounded by larger farms 150 acres plus, and have 2 mates with great hunting spots. Looking to move up to centre fire rifle in .204 ruger, but that will have to wait for $$$. Looking forward to learning from you all, Cheers boxermerc

Welcome - with that said, how the hell do you whistle in a fox?
Hi cowboy, atm i'm using the Silver Fox Whistle and have managed to call a few in but most have seen me first as i'm still moving too much i think.
Looking at the Cass Creek Waggler or Foxpro caller to give me more of an edge.
Cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.