Annealing

OR buy The Annealing made perfect machine. They now have "Aztec" mode, which toasts a case, but gives you a program# (temp and dwell) to consistently anneal any brass.
For each subsequent annealing of that brass, you punch in the number and go.
They are pricey, but I know some guys who have gone together to purchase one, and we have one at our range for anyone to use.
I can perfectly anneal 50 pc of brass in 5 minutes (including set up).
Consistency shows in sizing, seating, runout, and down range.
my $0.02.
I have bought the necessary collets for my calibers and used it several times it works great I knew you were talking about Strategic Edge

Once again, Thats one way to do it and just because it's rite for don't make " The Right Way" ' I'm assuming the OP is just getting started and as I said Earlier " Dark room, count however suits you best, soft glow on the neck and if your flame changes color its been in to long " Will work just fine, No disrespect intended
You're right it's one way to do it. Everyone has to work through it as they figure it out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.