An. Omen?

coyotemaster

As I peruse all the sites that were as recently as 2 years ago flush with reloading components I'm reminded that only.a.small percentage of the population reloads ammunition. We.do however all EAT, and if you were caught short on components live and learn.

We were all conditioned to go online when we.needed enough to justify hazmat.fees,now we're more than.happy to pay for 2k primers or a couple pounds of.Varget. Re-read that because this could/ might/ may become a reality with groceries.

Planting a garden may seem beneath some who are.wealthy but you can't eat greenbacks and if inflation.continues they may be a usable substitute for one commodity that was in short supply last.year.
A minimal investment in time may save you wringing your.hands and.saying WHY DIDNT.I.SEE THIS COMING?
YouTube is a.resource.for those who haven't planted garden and most long time gardeners are generous with their knowledge.

Not fear.mongering but now is the time to plant if you are going to.

It blows my mind the simple things that people don't know how to do anymore, like planting a garden. I grew up on a farm and I just thought everyone knew how to do the same things that I did. I have realized they do not. I'm not a rocket scientist but I can kill and process animals, grow a garden, work on my vehicles and figure out how to fix almost anything. I would bet most people on here know how to get by.

As I peruse all the sites that were as recently as 2 years ago flush with reloading components I'm reminded that only.a.small percentage of the population reloads ammunition. We.do however all EAT, and if you were caught short on components live and learn.

We were all conditioned to go online when we.needed enough to justify hazmat.fees,now we're more than.happy to pay for 2k primers or a couple pounds of.Varget. Re-read that because this could/ might/ may become a reality with groceries.

Planting a garden may seem beneath some who are.wealthy but you can't eat greenbacks and if inflation.continues they may be a usable substitute for one commodity that was in short supply last.year.
A minimal investment in time may save you wringing your.hands and.saying WHY DIDNT.I.SEE THIS COMING?
YouTube is a.resource.for those who haven't planted garden and most long time gardeners are generous with their knowledge.

Not fear.mongering but now is the time to plant if you are going to.
We have been growing gardens since i was 2-3 years old zi was the GREEN Thumb. I had to set up traps (my father did) where the animals were getting.in to steel our food. that was 60 years ago.. Now we have pollutions politicians raising price through infiltration and worse off. At least you could shoot the possums racoons steeling from you. You can't Shoot Senators or Congressman
We spoke with some Congressman and Senator Staff this past weekend and there was dismal answers. Zotts waste of time for 5 days and hundreds of $s of gas. some of them were more worried why we spent gas for visits.
WE ARE DOMED THESE NEXT YEARS UNTILL2024- THEN WHEN SOMEOME GETS IN WITH THE CORRECT POLICIES IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 6YEARS TO BASIC GET STRAINEGTENED. RECESSION IN THE END OF 2023 WILLLAST TO 2029
Be prepared. All the guns, powder, bullets chassis you have stanched are not going to pay for your vehicle gas or diesel, grocery's, taxes, insurances , health care, and power bills.
The READING IS ON THE WALL BT EVERYONE IS IGNORING IT. ITS'SAD!!!!

We have been growing gardens since i was 2-3 years old zi was the GREEN Thumb. I had to set up traps (my father did) where the animals were getting.in to steel our food. that was 60 years ago.. Now we have pollutions politicians raising price through infiltration and worse off. At least you could shoot the possums racoons steeling from you. You can't Shoot Senators or Congressman
We spoke with some Congressman and Senator Staff this past weekend and there was dismal answers. Zotts waste of time for 5 days and hundreds of $s of gas. some of them were more worried why we spent gas for visits.
WE ARE DOMED THESE NEXT YEARS UNTILL2024- THEN WHEN SOMEOME GETS IN WITH THE CORRECT POLICIES IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 6YEARS TO BASIC GET STRAINEGTENED. RECESSION IN THE END OF 2023 WILLLAST TO 2029
Be prepared. All the guns, powder, bullets chassis you have stanched are not going to pay for your vehicle gas or diesel, grocery's, taxes, insurances , health care, and power bills.
The READING IS ON THE WALL BT EVERYONE IS IGNORING IT. ITS'SAD!!!!
What did the Congressmen tell you?

My wife started gardening again a couple years ago and it's nice to have fresh vegetables and putting some up for winter. The only problem I see with this is I'm going to need more acreage as the garden grows bigger every year! As for the politicians, we need term limits to get normal folks in and the lifer's out.

What did the Congressmen tell you?
Sorry for all the typos in my previous post. I was typing way past my bedtime and without my glasses.

I don't want this Thread to turn Political per LRH Rules/Policies so everyone don't pile on this. If you have personal political ideas please use PM or Private emails to discuss.
We and some friends just wanted to let our voices be heard in DC and possibly get some answers. As you read on we didn't really get either.

We wanted to meet with our GA Congressmen -Jody Hise (R) & Rick Allen (R) District 10&12 because they were out but we mostly wanted to talk to their staff because they know more about what is going on. When you want to talk with a Congress Member you basically meet their Staff I guess you can say that they are the ears and mouth of the Congress person. We had a long list of issues that the American people are facing. Didn't get a much time to discuss everything do to events at the Capital. Something going on with the WAR in Ukraine. I could say a lot more but would possibly breaking LRH Policies. They did give us another date, but we couldn't stay there longer.

We didn't setup anything with the two Georgia Senators. and did not get anything except from the Staff that everything is Great. We do have a Senate Seat up for election this November and hope for Walker (R) to win over Warnock (D).
The Congress in GA is held by (8) Republicans and (6) Democrats with elections to be held this November.
We did have conversations with quite a few Regular Everyday American Citizens from around the country and everyone was saying the same thing on issues.
This was some opinions of the public:
The Economy/Inflation, Government Spending, Energy Independence, Border Security, School Indoctrination, How the rest of the World Perceives the USA, Health Care, Taxes, There was not one person there that said the good old USA was headed in the Right direction.

I would suggest that everyone get involved with their local government all the way up to the WH. You can't make an educated VOTE unless you know what is going on and what the Representative's view, ideas, policies are before you vote.