• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AN/GVS-5 Military "6 mile" Laser Range finder + all extras

CatShooter

This is an AN/GVS-5 Military Laser Rangefinder, in cream puff condition. It will range a black target at 10,000 meters (6 miles) in noon day sun (the worst conditions). Accuracy is +/- 15 feet at 6 miles... +/- 3 feet at 1 mile. It comes with five batteries, manual, and the incredible battery charger. The cost of this unit was $12,000 and the battery charger was $5,000. These are very rare in the civilian market.

I have only seen two of the rangefinders for sale in the last 7 years, and I have NEVER seen the original battery chargers for sale. The 5 batteries are very good, and new batteries are available from the same company (look on the battery label).

Lots more pictures - send me a message or call, and I will email them to you. 203-366-3400

The items are fully functional - I used it this morning when taking pictures. The rangefinder and case are ~7 pounds - the battery charger is ~40-ish pounds. I will ship in two cartons by UPS for $90 to the lower 48 states - NO INTERNATIONAL SALES!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg