Amazing African Video - really worth watching

Amazing video /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Too bad they didn't attack the lions way sooner.

I hope the little guy makes it but after being chewed on by lions and a gator, he's probably in pretty bad shape. They're tough though so I'm betting on the little guy making it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hey, just wasn't his day, hope he made it. If he he did it sure must of toughened em up.
What a great bull that was, thats gonna be my next trip.
Looking for a partner, any interest. Seven days 2x1 $8400.00,
Year from now may be posting as Buffless!!!

I was rooting for that last lioness who looked like she was pretty hungry and might give the bull a try if she could get him away from all of his friends.

Where Cape Buffalo are concerned, at least adult bulls, don't think they go one on one. Do beleive it takes a number of cats to pull one of those big boys down. Got a spot on my wall.......

I enjoyed that Ian, very interesting! you definately don't see it every day! Tanks for sharing!

Wow!!! I'd guess the baby still died though. If all the biting and clawing didn't kill him, I bet infection probably got him on down the road.

all of those animal video's were very good. that leopord sure wasn't afraid to get into that truck.i've had to deal with a ****ed off TAME housecat and it wasn't pretty. i can't imagine a big cat coming in the truck like that!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.