amazed at quality

Freedom2live

arrived at door step Friday . Rcbs 10-10 beam scale, been testing it out work which is a complete sterilized shock proof electro static proof room. Weighing hornady sst 95 .243 and berger 105 vld . Out of 100 rounds weighted only 33 were either below or above 1/10 accurate berger abduction hornady sst surprisingly 16 were of by a 1/10.. I can't believe how accurate this scale is. I chose this scale because if **** hits the fan I won't need batteries to power it.. Great choice I made.. Yeaaaah

a lot of guys hate beam scales, and a lot love them because they have the potential to be extremely accurate, if you have the patience.. I love my Redding beam scale.. I guess its the simple things in life ehh?

I just bought an old lyman m5 which is the predecessor to the 10 10 rcbs and its on its way to Scott Parker to be tuned up. I'm done with electronic scales and their drift. I won't have to turn off my Ac and the florescent light over the bench to load anymore.

I think you did too. The rcbs 10 10 is now made in Mexico and scott will not work on the Mexican 10 10's. The quality control is gone. I glad you got a good one.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.