Altus Shooting Solutions

quandary

Thinking about having Altus Shooting Solutions put a rifle together for me. Any experiences with them doing this, good or bad?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I've purchased a couple of actions and stocks from them. They were excellent and answered quite a few questions for me.

Regarding a rifle build, they have a great reputation on Snipershide for producing great rifles. You might be able to read up on them over there.

Solid vendor, IMO. Did good work for me in the right timeframe with good communication, and they build using high quality parts.

I bought a 6.5CM barreled action from them that shot bugholes with another rifle's load in an un-bedded Foundation stock, it was almost boringly easy to get running. Would not hesitate to buy another from them. And I'd put the 6.5CM they did up there with my GAP Templar 6 Dasher in terms of build quality. They're basically twin rifles (26" heavy barrel PRS rigs with Foundation stocks) and both shoot better than I can 🤣

I purchase a action and barrel combo from them, and it shoots .3moa all day long. They're a great company and will keep you up to date. Buy with confidence that it will shoot and make delivery on time.

I have attached a 10 shoot string from the action and barrel I purchased from them. And another string of shots from the same gun.

Attachments

• IMG_6479.jpeg
    IMG_6479.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Ballistic-X-Export-2023-05-03 19:38:13.896745.jpg
    Ballistic-X-Export-2023-05-03 19:38:13.896745.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Buy with confidence. I bought a 6.5 Creedmoor from them. Fusion TI action, 20" Proof Carbon, TT Diamond, Manners Elite EH1. half inch shooter.