All around bullet for 240 Wby?

I recently purchased a Mk V Hunter in 240 Wby. A question for the 240 shooters. What weight bullet for all around/general purpose use? I have been considering the 95 grain
Classic Hunter. Any other recommendations?
Congrats on a sweet rifle!

The 90 grain Sierra TGK/gamechanger has some impressive external ballistics and a stout jacket. Might be just the ticket.

If bc isn't as big a deal can't go wrong with the 85 tsx at weatherby velocity.

It's a boring option but the 100 grain flat base interlock will probably perform better than it has any business doing 🤣

If y'all are after the ultimate point blank range whitetail/mulie/pronghorn popper hammer makes a 69 grain absolute and a 70 grain hunter.

If the classic hunter works well in your rifle go for it. One word of possible caution is that weatherby freebore doesn't always play as nice with match/vld shape bullets.

I've had good success with a 100 partition in a 240 weatherby. I shot a coyote and one deer with a 90gr gamechanger and it was devastating almost too explosive for deer. It blew a 3" exit hole in the yote and it took a 4" swath out of the ribs of the deer. It blew internals out both holes It was simply nasty. A 70gr hammer hunter at 3800fps would flatten deer and bear alike. A Barnes ttsx would be my next choice for a 240.

Want a deathray....