• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AK style rifle for sale

DarryH

I have an Arsenal brand AK based rifle for sale. It is a Saiga from Russia. I bought this new in 2012. It is still "as new in box". The gun has been out of it's box 5 times. Once when the dealer checked it in and priced it. #2 when he opened it and I bought it, #3 when I got it home and gave it a good look-over in admiration. #4 for my pics. And #5 when I showed it to a potential buyer who backed out. It is in 7.62x39 caliber. Black plastic furniture. AK74 style muzzle break. When I bought it, this was considered the best they made. NO longer available to import. I am asking $2500.00. I pack very well. I will pay shipping. You must be sure you can own this gun where you live. I will only accept cashiers check or money order. I will NOT ship the gun until payment clears. I was screwed out of over $500 on another sight with a mis-represented gun and a postal money order. We can talk on the phone, text, e-mail, or all these options. I am an NRA Benefactor Life Member.
I will take as many pics as you want. Located in Nebraska. 402-650-8451 Very few trades interested in, but will consider trades and offers.

Attachments

• AK pic 1.jpg
    AK pic 1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • AK pic 3.jpg
    AK pic 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: