• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

24 handguns/AK pistol for sale

Could you send me more pics of the Raging Bull?

What is the snub revolver?
S&W 686 2.5 inch 357 i'm hard up for money at the moment offer? Otherwise a lot of these are unfortunately heading to the pawn shop in the afternoon whenever the ball breaker gets out of bed and opens his shop up, here he offers me $275 each for the Glocks and isn't interested in anything else, and i'd rather not do business with him what so ever, currently stranded in ND :/

Pics of the 454 have been sent

Are you really taking them to the pawn shop tomorrow? I really can't spend any money, but hate to see the Judge going to the pawn

Are you really taking them to the pawn shop tomorrow? I really can't spend any money, but hate to see the Judge going to the pawn
Well I might just take the glocks in since he wasnt to interested in them "not too interested in them wheel guns they dont sell to well you wont like my offer"
You know what they say, happy wife happy life I guess? We have a 5 month old whos its her first time leaving home we were supposed to be only here until Sunday and going back with a Uhaul but things have taken a bad change

Per our agreement I'll take the following:

Glock 19, AK Pistol, Taurus Raging Bull, S and W 686, Aimpoint Micro T2, Springfield Armory Ronin 1911 and Taurus 1911

S&W 686 2.5 inch 357 i'm hard up for money at the moment offer? Otherwise a lot of these are unfortunately heading to the pawn shop in the afternoon whenever the ball breaker gets out of bed and opens his shop up, here he offers me $275 each for the Glocks and isn't interested in anything else, and i'd rather not do business with him what so ever, currently stranded in ND :/

Pics of the 454 have been sent
Still have the ak and what all you have left