AGM customer service

JimFromTN

When it comes to the thermal market as well as the optics market, a big part of people's decision making when purchasing is the reputation of a company's products as well as the quality of the customer service. I had a recent experience with AGM customer service. I have to say that it was one of the best experiences if not the best experience that I have ever had with a customer service department. They are very helpful and very responsive. I have an AMG TC35-384 which is a clip on which I am quite pleased with. I wasn't having any major issues with the thermal. I was having 2 issues. First, I am an admitted idiot and I must have crossed threaded the scope adapter to the unit and I could not get it off and I did not want to scar it up with a wrench and secondly, the scope adapter was a little big for my scope so I wanted to see if any of their other adapters would work better. I was expecting to have to purchase a new adapter. I called AGM and got to speak with a CS representative immediately. The representative said to send in the unit and they would remove the adapter or send me a new unit. They also said they would exchange the adapter that came with the unit for the proper size adapter free of charge. They immediately emailed me an RMA to send it back. I sent in the unit and they received it on Thursday. I received notice from them that everything was fixed and that they were shipping via Fedex back to me on Monday. They had it one business day. When I received the unit, I couldn't tell but it almost looked like it was a new unit. Not only did they send me a different adapter but they also threw in a battery pack as well. Again, being an idiot, I realized that I ordered the wrong adapter. I called them back the next morning and immediately got to speak with a CS representative. Within an hour of speaking to them, they emailed me a UPS shipping label and another RMA so I could exchange the adapter again.

Thanks for sharing. It's refreshing to know that there remain some who are principled. As the old adage goes: "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

I had great luck with their customer service as well. They only had mine for a day and half before it was back in the mail. I have had 4 different thermals from them and I think they're great for the money.