ADG .300 WM and 180 TTSX recipe?

I have a good friend that just bought ADG brass for his 300WM. He's going to be working up loads with 180 TTSXs. Does anyone use these 2 components together? He's been using IMR4350 with 180 partitions, so I think that's the powder he'll be using. Any input would be appreciated. I use ADG for my 7saum and I know they recommend backing off 10% due to it being thicker.
I'd use H4831sc for 160 to 180 gr. I've used RL16 with 150's, RL22 with 190's and H1000 for 200 and 208's. In my 300 wm.
I try to only use H powders or RL16 because of their temp stability.

I've had good luck with 81.0 grains of Ramshot Magnum powder in my 26" barreled 300 WM. 180 TTSX in ADG Brass and Federal Match Large Rifle Magnum primers. I can't find the actual target, but my notes for a 4 shot group say it shot .7" (100 yards) and the velocities (used a LabRadar) are:

3,014 FPS
3,025 FPS
3,024 FPS
3,018 FPS

24" barrel and right around 3038 fps. I have a few more loaded up to just do velocity tests on. I have done just a couple to date and the 3038 fps was my average. I went up to 82.2 gr, but got ejector marks and backed off. My velocity was 3067 with the 82.2.

It's crazy that my 7saum will shoot a 180 nearly as fast as a .300WM but with 60 grains of powder.

So then a universally good load would be what's in a reloading manual. And different manuals have different universally good loads. So then take that principle one step further and average out all those universally good loads. And then work with that to find what your particular rifle likes. Not difficult to understand. There's no easy street with reloading.

I am going to be the contrarian here. Though the statement "every rifle is different" is tru, it also depends on what you are measuring. Millimiters at 500 yards or sub MOA in 300 yards. For the seccond, One Load (RL22), three different firearms (ALL MKV, 1 Japanese, 2 US, different vintages), three different cases (remington, nosler and weatherby), two different bullets (AB or PT) all Sub MOA at 300 yards. Now, can each be improved? Aboslutely!!!!! But for the purpose at the time, and scarcity or supplies, they served the prupose, the three firearms killed over 25 annimlas in SA.