action

They are both great actions. I've used both, and they are both awesome. You can't go wrong either way. If you order a BAT, your wait time will be over 6 months. If you go with the Nesika, your wait time will be 3 months.

Wildcat

Nesika has actions in stock if one of them fits your needs. Just go to thier website and look for what you want. After you find the one you want, go down to the costume store and get a good costume and then go to the bank and rob it. You might have to rob several banks to get enough money to buy one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really would not know the quality of one really good action from another really good action. I have a Nesika on my elk rifle. If you are looking for a true benchrest action, there are a lot of them. I do not know which ones are best. You could PM Bountyhunter, GoodGrouper, or JB1000BR who shoot benchrest and inquire.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.