• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A Taste of Black Friday Sale

Just looked again and see I got mixed up. My mistake. Apologies for muddying the ad.

Doug-

I apologize if my post started this, I should have PM'd my question about negative experiences.

OK, I think we're back on track. Let's keep it civil, you know the rules.

I'll shoot Athlon over most other brands all day long. Zero issues with my 10 I already have. Got them from cheap line to top of line. They are great.

Yeah I've bought a handful of optics from Cameraland over the years. Always fast shipping and great customer service. Top notch company for sure.

Who are these self appointed censors who order other members not to "muddy" a thread ?

If you want to be a moderator, start your own site and stop acting like LRH is your private Twitter !

I was definitely in the wrong and made a mistake so I take responsibility for this mess up. Those have always been the rules on classified and sponsor ads and it's that way on other sites as well. I have been a member on some sites that allow people to complain about asking prices of items and talk trash and it totally sucks. So I fully support the classified and sponsor ad rules and won't make that mistake again

Just a heads up, this sale ends at Midnight Eastern time tonight. Thanks for all the support of this sale, enjoy your optics.