A must have!

You can tell he either does not have a wife or she was not home at the time. Mine would of handed me my *** for shooting pop cans and bottles off the counter next to the frig. Question is, Who is going to clean that mess up.
I have one that I built years ago that uses .22 cal balls and is on a cavalry carriage and has little miniature tools to go with it. Its dangerous to play with :) I do NOT shoot it in the house.

If he has a wife she is a fun lady and a shop vac would get most of it quickly. That cannon is just sick and I want one. I would have thought there would have been some kind of patch around the ball as it looked to be somewhat loose when dropped down the barrel. Part 1 cannon had no sights which were revealed in Part 2. I would still like to play with it so we could put it in a pay it forward program whereby it would be sent around it a circle and each of us would have an opportunity to play with it and then send it on to the next member on the list with it finally getting back to home base. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts