• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A few ready to ship R Bros Rifles

Thanks for the reply sir, i'll give you a call Monday.
Have a nice weekend

You will not be disappointed! Received my 260 back from Travis a couple weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail, build skills and communication are second to none. Period. Oh, almost forgot, 5 shots = one raggy hole (with hunting bullets)!

You will not be disappointed! Received my 260 back from Travis a couple weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail, build skills and communication are second to none. Period. Oh, almost forgot, 5 shots = one raggy hole (with hunting bullets)!

Well my order was placed this morning on my build, to say i'm excited is an understatement. Travis answered the phone and my questions, made me feel comfortable and reassured that this was the builder for me.
I manage large construction projects ranging from bridges to power plants and get to spend time with craftsmen that can do remarkable work and take extreme pride in their efforts, i believe RBrothers has those same attributes. I will have one of their works of art.

Well my order was placed this morning on my build, to say i'm excited is an understatement. Travis answered the phone and my questions, made me feel comfortable and reassured that this was the builder for me.
I manage large construction projects ranging from bridges to power plants and get to spend time with craftsmen that can do remarkable work and take extreme pride in their efforts, i believe RBrothers has those same attributes. I will have one of their works of art.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Fishkat, you will be happy with your build for sure.

You will not be disappointed in any of Travis's rifles. I am lucky enough to live within an hour of him and have been to his shop several times. I have two of his rifles, a 7wsm and 300Rum. Both shoot lights out and the craftsmanship is superb.
He is always pleasant, patient and professional to deal with no matter what you are discussing. Great guy and a great gunsmith.