9mm side arm

I bet they weren't 130 gr. Hardcast. Probably 200 or 220 gr.. All I've seen. Gros Ventre not Group or Gro. Lol.

I bet they weren't 130 gr. Hardcast. Probably 200 or 220 gr.. All I've seen. Gros Ventre not Group or Gro. Lol.

I was just getting ready to post this exact article!

Not a great endorsement for the "spray and pray" crowd!

Granted 130's (if they exist) aren't desirable for large omnivores……many shots at point blank range and the bear walks away! 🤔

Quote from story……Thinks He Might Have Killed The Bear

It's a very good thing that the bear called-off the assault or the attack description would be from a forensics investigation! memtb

Granted 130's (if they exist) aren't desirable for large omnivores……many shots at point blank range and the bear walks away! 🤔

It's a very good thing that the bear called-off the assault or the attack description would be from a forensics investigation! memtb

Think that there is more to this story.

Hunter saw, what he thought, was a fresh Bear Den and wanted a closer look. (hunter was right) The Griz probably was sleeping and got woken by the hunter's noise. (not like liberal WOKE).

Big mistake to investigate a fresh bear den!

I agree. 10mm Hardcast are HSM 200 gr. And Grizzly 220 gr. . I have both. I carry 220 gr. If I saw that bear den I'd of be gone like lightning. 😳😉