• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

9.3mm Group Buy... are you interested?

I have two, a Ruger #1 RSI and a Ruger Hawkeye in a lightweight MPI Mannlicher stock.. They both shoot the Barnes 250 and the Speer 270 very well. Shot nothing but whitetails with them.

In all honesty, the lack of guidance on price probably is holding folks back. I understand that it's difficult to gauge costs but there should be a guesstimate at least or a range.

:)

Per suggestion from SableTireur and a look at current prices at Hammer, I'm adding a guesstimated price somewhere between $85-$95 per 50 count bullets...

Added a post for this buy on Long Range only. We'll see what happens...
So, I got a message back from LRO and evidently they have some sort of beef with Hammer. They removed my post for the 9.3 bullet interest...?? At least they gave an explanation. 🤔

I'm following for interest, but won't be buying any bullets this year.

Once I see what our midwest whitetails think of the PPU 285gr this winter, I'll check back in to see if a flatter-shooting deer-oriented bullet is in the cards.

I'm going to have to back out of this project. I've just run into a bit of bumpy financial road in the near term. My apologies to you guys that wanted to get involved. Maybe one of you will carry it forward??