84"+ Wy speed goat

Heck of a goat! Would love to know what all the D measurements are if you get a chance (especially the 3rd measurement)
Thanks will be getting final 60 day dry measurements after December 2nd and I will post the official measurements. Keeping fingers crossed that it hits at least that 80". I know it won't make all time 82" cause of deductions.

Last edited:
That's one Beautiful prairie Speedster, congrats on sticking with it under them tuf conditions , I feel the state should take better care of their animals,shame on them for not putting up wind shelters,something anything. Thks for sharing your hunt with us and your Fantastic pictures 👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳😆,cheers.

That's one Beautiful prairie Speedster, congrats on sticking with it under them tuf conditions , I feel the state should take better care of their animals,shame on them for not putting up wind shelters,something anything. Thks for sharing your hunt with us and your Fantastic pictures 👏🥳👏🥳👏🥳😆,cheers.
I personally think WY Game and fish does a pretty good job with managing game in the state. This year I have even seen two collared mule deer does. There just isn't much you can do about mother nature with a winter like they had last year. I'm just thankful too even had the chance to hunt in WY this year! Also WY treats Veteran's very good with the donation program.

I personally think WY Game and fish does a pretty good job with managing game in the state. This year I have even seen two collared mule deer does. There just isn't much you can do about mother nature with a winter like they had last year. I'm just thankful too even had the chance to hunt in WY this year! Also WY treats Veteran's very good with the donation program.
They over sell tags.