• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8 lb h4831sc and large rifle primers

You might consider IMR 4831 as a close substitute.

3rd Generation Shooting Supply has 3 8 lbers still in stock of IMR 4831

Hodgdon 4831 SC- .4301

IMR 4831 .4421

Burn rate is just a little slower for IMR 4831

You might consider IMR 4831 as a close substitute.

3rd Generation Shooting Supply has 3 8 lbers still in stock of IMR 4831

Hodgdon 4831 SC- .4301

IMR 4831 .4421

Burn rate is just a little slower for IMR 4831
OK thanks!! Was really hoping to get ahold of some more 4831sc had a really good load worked up for my 6.5 ss but I might have to give the imr a try. How is it for temp stability compared to hodgdon?

I might be able to help you, wouldn't happen to have 6.5 grendel lapua brass would you?
Sorry I do not have any brass I do have about 800 federal gold medal match small rifle primers id be willing to trade for some good large rifle primers

OK thanks!! Was really hoping to get ahold of some more 4831sc had a really good load worked up for my 6.5 ss but I might have to give the imr a try. How is it for temp stability compared to hodgdon?
I don't think it will be as stable.
You have to get into the Enduron IMR powders to get equiv. temp insensitivity to the Hodgdon extremes.

Bullseyenorth.com has cci450s in stock
It doesn't matter......they could have Varget, H1000, Retumbo, and Gold Medal 215 M match primers but its in Canada,
and they have a big fat sign that says we don't ship to the U.S. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thanks for the heads up, but no banana on Canadian exports.....

I have found lots of stuff I thought was just a gold mine, and then I see the shop is in Australia in the outback no less......😠😩

It doesn't matter......they could have Varget, H1000, Retumbo, and Gold Medal 215 M match primers but its in Canada,
and they have a big fat sign that says we don't ship to the U.S. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thanks for the heads up, but no banana on Canadian exports.....

I have found lots of stuff I thought was just a gold mine, and then I see the shop is in Australia in the outback no less......😠😩
Guess I didn't see that my bad on the false alarm.. guess that kind of explains why they have it😏