• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7SAUM Brass

Weaver93

Having a hard time rounding up brass for a build I just finished. Have alerts set up but nothing yet. Missed the Powder Valley ADG, of course.

Anything you might have let me know. Not particular, just looking for fun stuff right now. Text if you prefer….540-494-9718.

Mark

I would just buy a 5 pack of bushings see what works best. Prob had to neck turn a touch too..

Kasey

Thank you guys for the help, I think I might try both just ordered some 300, may do the same with the GA Precision and 6.5. I didn't know if the GAP was dimensionally different or not other than neck.

Before they had 6.5 saum brass. I bought 300 saum brass. For me, it was a four step process to neck it down (using different bushings). Then I turn down the neck thickness to .014 (using a neck turner)

If you need help, let me know. I have done a lot. I'll even turn them for you if you get desperate. In today's crazy world, I think it would be difficult for you to buy all the components to do it properly.

Can't thank you guys enough! Great bunch!

I am going to try it and see. May need to consult you guys as I go so be on the lookout! Never fails, as soon as I started this process everything dried up. I thought the barrel wait was long, now it is the reloading supplies! I need to be more prepared!

Thanks again guys!

Mark