• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7saum brass

bighit

Anyone have any 7saum brass
They can spare ?
I am needing some for a new build
thanks

They suppose to be getting ready to start supplying ADG brass soon. Per ADG any time now it will be hitting the stores. You can place a back order at many vendors They work with. I go thru creedmore sport for my back order stuff on brass.

They suppose to be getting ready to start supplying ADG brass soon. Per ADG any time now it will be hitting the stores. You can place a back order at many vendors They work with. I go thru creedmore sport for my back order stuff on brass.
Missed the boat. It already hit and sold out within about 5 minutes. Maybe a straggler shop will have some but I read one post that a guy called all the stores on adg website and all were sold out already.

Missed the boat. It already hit and sold out within about 5 minutes. Maybe a straggler shop will have some but I read one post that a guy called all the stores on adg website and all were sold out already.
I have some on back order and atlas told me the would be sending out adg brass the first couple months of the year. So I would imiagine that they will be several notification over the coming weeks and months. I hope so anyway.

I have some on back order and atlas told me the would be sending out adg brass the first couple months of the year. So I would imiagine that they will be several notification over the coming weeks and months. I hope so anyway.
Creedmoor already sold out. They didn't fulfill all back orders if that's who you ordered from and didn't offer any on the website due to back orders. Unknown munitions sold out in 6 minutes. Not sure who else got some so you might be right.

Creedmoor already sold out. They didn't fulfill all back orders if that's who you ordered from and didn't offer any on the website due to back orders. Unknown munitions sold out in 6 minutes. Not sure who else got some so you might be right.
Mother fing. Well if u run across a big lot let me know. I'll do the same.

Mother fing. Well if u run across a big lot let me know. I'll do the same.
😂

Lots of people were banking on those back orders. Apparently they had back orders carried over from the last release last summer!!!! So who knows if all orders will get filled with the next run!