7mmSTW brass??

sakostw I have a rem 700 with a factory brake.For the brass I uniform the primer pockets and debur the flash holes.I also weight check the cases.I use remington brass ,winchester mite be better. I havent fitteled with it much ,its a 24in barreled hunting rifle.THe loads I gave shot real good so I havent tryed too much other stuff.The 140's go 3235 in about 40 degree weather.
grin.gif

6.5, I just wish the weather here would cooperate and give me a good shooting day. Way this winters been I have hardly been able to shoot and when I have it has been brutal cold.

I am thinking these 120 gr bullets at 3600-3700 should shoot really flat out to the 500 yard mark I am going for. I am hoping for a MOA performance or better. For hunting purposes that would be perfect for any game I go after.

Winchester has dropped the 7mm stw from their production. I have not been able to find anyone that still has it on the shelf. Remington now produces 7mm stw brass seasonally. Not much of that around either. You'll have to stock up when they make a run. Nosler has announced they are producing 7mm stw brass. As of a week ago or so it is not yet available and it will be expensive.

Festus

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.