7mm wsm brass makers?

Last bag of Winchester WSM brass I got had 2 cases that wouldn't fit the shell holder, I called Winchester and bitched about it and they sent a call tag for the brass, I sent it back and they sent me a $20.00 coupon for Winchester stuff. Not a bad deal I suppose but it really should at least fit the shell holder.

This was the first problem I have ever had with Winchester.

Bob

The not fitting the shellholder deal has been a pain for my buddy, but I don't notice with my Forster. I know they did the same for me when I complained for the last bag of WSM brass I bought. I guess if you get enough of them, you could almost make up the difference in price with 20.00 coupons. It is still a pain when you are trying to get busy on the bench.

I realize this is really old post BUT - I talked to Lapua at SHOT this year and he said they have thought about it but would need to prove the demand for it. I'm wondering if we started a poll on a few different forums we all visit, if this would catch their eye?

Did they say how much it would take to get them to run a lot ? If we had a number then we could try to get together a group buy.

He didn't say, might be worth contacting them and asking. I might just start a thread to get an idea of interest. Almost everyday in the classifieds on other forums too, you see people looking for some.

I don't think it's a matter of if the W-W will work, it's more an issue of there isn't any anywhere right now. Unless you know something I don't :) I'm going to contact Lapua and see what they would be willing to do for us...

I e-mailed them a few days ago, they said they have been looking into it for some time now, but it wouldn't be anytime soon if it happens..

I'd be happy if Nosler or Norma dropped some brass to be honest. I hate buying Winchester and having 3-4 culls outta each bag. It might be as expensive as the others, but it stinks to lose those precious cases.

It's not like you can run down to the local shop and buy a new bag. There is none to be found anywhere...Unless you guys know something I don't :)

I haven't seen any in stock anywhere for about a year now. I got 50 pieces from one of the forum classifieds but that's it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.