7mm wsm brass

Cackas2

Anyone know where I can get 7mm wsm brass? My stock pile is almost out and I cant find any anywhere.

7WSM brass hasn't been around in years, literally. You can easily locate 300WSM or 270WSM brass and convert it but it was a PITA when I did it.

I can't imagine why Nosler, Lapua or Norma hasn't jumped on the band wagon and produced brass in 7WSM. They would have a lock on the stuff.

I was afraid that's what I'd hear but thought I'd try anyway. Ill fire form norma 300 wsm if I have too the barrel should be toast in another 500 rounds anyway and then onto a 7-300 wsm maybe? I'm having a 28 nosler built for the 195 bergers now so the 7 will probably be on the back burner for a while just trying to stay ahead so I don't get in a pinch with brass!

I was afraid that's what I'd hear but thought I'd try anyway. Ill fire form norma 300 wsm if I have too the barrel should be toast in another 500 rounds anyway and then onto a 7-300 wsm maybe? I'm having a 28 nosler built for the 195 bergers now so the 7 will probably be on the back burner for a while just trying to stay ahead so I don't get in a pinch with brass!

You can get it on gunbroker if you want to pay for it. About 3x to4x what it's worth. I fire form 300 or 270 wsm Norma brass. So far have 8 firing on cases and still going. If using 300 it's a must for neck turning. 270 you can get away with it, but I started turning all of mine for consistency.

Fireforming seems like a small chore as long as I get 10 or more reloads out of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.