• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Remington 700 custom

badandy970

I have a 7mm rem mag on a model 700 detachable magazine action with a custom Mcgowen 1:8 twist match grade barrel for sale with a pacnor barrel nut, this allows the barrel to be installed without a gunsmith by using a barrel wrench and head space gauges (included). The stock is a Bell and Carlson Medalist A3 with the full length aluminum bedding block and pachmyr recoil pad. The forward grip was sanded to fit more naturally in the hand. So as usual sold as is no refunds of returns.

It has a rifle basix trigger adjustable form 1-3 pounds. I bought the rifle recently, the wife has lost her job. I am active duty US Coast Guard and you know how much money we make. I havent even had a chance to mount a scope and shot it.
Less than a 100 rounds through the barrel and it is extremely accurate. I shoot 162 grain Horndady A-max bullets and off a bipod I consistently get 1/2 moa accuracy.

The total weight of the rifle is 9.2 pounds without a scope. This is a great rifle but I don't have the need for a target style setup. I'm asking $1150 plus $30.00 for shipping.
Feel free to text me at 727-480-1295 or email me at [email protected] with any questions.

sitkaclassifieds.jpg

3FBA39C8-9FF8-4ADA-9174-21EDF17AEC66-581-00000042D5689D28.jpg

I don't understand, you said, I havent even had a chance to mount a scope and shoot it.
Less than a 100 rounds through the barrel and it is extremely accurate. I shoot 162 grain Horndady A-max bullets and off a bipod I consistently get 1/2 moa accuracy.

Also who did the work on the rifle and was the action trued/blue printed?

Tgridley, I bought the gun and now need money. It was shot as stated above less then 100 rounds by the previous owner. It was not trued/blue printed to my knowledge. The previous owner had done the work.

Recent Posts