• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom remington 700 7mm mag

remcraz

Remington 700 BDL 7mm mag SS and black cerakote. Brux #4 contour 1-9 twist 27in plus muzzle brake. Bolt is fluted and has a target handle on bolt. I have some spots on the bolt where the cerakote has a few small worn places because of the safe. Shot less than 150 times. The action has been blue printed and all work was done by Twisted Barrel. Bypod not included. The rings are Talley and are lapped. I am shooting Berger Elite 175 and 180 hybrid less than 1/2in. The stock is a Grayboe Outlander that I have sponge painted. I did the bedding so it's not perfect but it looks good. Contact if you need more pictures or anything
----------------1000.00 SHIPPED-------------

Attachments

• DSCF0030.JPG
    DSCF0030.JPG
    827.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0032.JPG
    DSCF0032.JPG
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Remington 700 BDL 7mm mag SS and black cerakote. Brux #4 contour 1-9 twist 27in plus muzzle brake. Bolt is fluted and has a target handle on bolt. I have some spots on the bolt where the cerakote has a few small worn places because of the safe. Shot less than 150 times. The action has been blue printed and all work was done by Twisted Barrel. Bypod not included. The rings are Talley and are lapped. I am shooting Berger Elite 175 and 180 hybrid less than 1/2in. The stock is a Grayboe Outlander that I have sponge painted. I did the bedding so it's not perfect but it looks good. Contact if you need more pictures or anything
Sent you a PM