• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm.Rem.Mag Custom Shop Rifle*PICS&Reduced

augustinaustin

I am selling these for the brother of a good friend who is no longer able to hunt. They are a pair of Remington 700 rifles ordered from McBrides Guns Austin TX in the early 80's and he is the original/only owner. To see a full photo album click on http://briefcase.yahoo.com/[email protected]
The walnut is just gorgeous with each rifle having forends and pistol grips and crossbolts of rosewood. Blueing is the high polish that the custom shop is known for. I have called the Rem Custom Shop to check serial #'s with dates of build and have been given a time of 1978-82. The rifles were used for TX whitetail hunting and have seen limited use by the look of their bores, actions etc. I have properly cleaned the bores and they look great, triggers are crisp, actions are tight. Going by the guide I would put them at 85-90% with some handling marks but have not shown them to anyone that did not say WOW!!
I have many references from this site, Snipershide, Accurate and others that I am happy to provide and my EBay rating (100%) can be checked by username augustcr. My standard methods of purchase are payments with Postal Money Order (protects both parties) and ship to your FFL in a plastic gun case repacked in a larger box shipped and insured with Fedex.

7mm Win Mag $1050 obo does include rings & bases

Feel free to write or call wih any questions. I am August C., Austin TX 512-834-0928 e-mail [email protected]
7mm-lft.JPG

[ 02-10-2004: Message edited by: augustinaustin ]

[ 02-10-2004: Message edited by: augustinaustin ]