7mm Rem mag Barnes 145 lrx

Northland

My first post so hopefully you Guys will be Gentle , I am working up a load for the 7 RM with the 145LRX in my Sako 85 with a 1:9.5 twist . This Rifle has a fairly long throat and max oal is 3.400 . So far testing is being done with WW brass at 3.350 with 65gr Rl22 and Fed 215m and acceptable results but not yet as good as the 140 TTSX
Barnes was very quick to send me load data but in my mind it is very conservative with RL22 61.4 gr at 2989 fps .. Barnes #3 manual lists 150 gr RL22 max at 67gr for 3079 fps ??
Just hoping to get some thoughts on the 145LRX as well as oal's as there seems to be very little info on this laod

NL, Welcome to the forum !!!,are you new to reloading , what your reloading source,is your rifle new , I've reloaded many rounds ,7mag among many others. It's great your jumping the 145LRX, 50 thousands that's a good start, I'm also a Barnes fan and Alliant powder fan , the LRX is a fairly new bullet , but I'd trust Barnes completely. RL-22 is an Awesome powder ,temp talk is wasted words. Is your barrel broke in, if not it's going to copper wash the lands because it's a softer metal to start with . Granted manuals vary because of lawyers what's new . Do you own a chronograph? cheers.