• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Matrix VLD bullets

azsugarbear

Matrix .277 VLD:
Two (2) boxes of .277 165 grain VLD bullets. One package is unopened with 100 count, the other package is open with 93 bullets. Total of 193 bullets.
Asking $150 + $10 shipping: flat rate priority mail

It is so hard to value components today. I do not want to gouge anyone. But on the other hand, I will have to turn around and pay the same going rate for bullets in other calibers that I need. I would be happy to sell them at old prices, if someone could guarantee me that I could buy the bullets I want at the same old prices. Such is not the case. If you find my prices high, don't crap in my thread. Send me a nice PM and provide a link where these bullets are available and selling for less and I will drop my price 10% lower and sell them to you.

Attachments

• 277 Matrix.JPG
    277 Matrix.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Yea I know what they are. The picture is of . .277 dia 165 matrix and the description says 7mm

Sorry for the confusion guys. Selling two different groups of bullets. I just copied the verbage from the 7mm LRAB post and copied it here - fully intending to change the 7mm to .277. Just slipped my mind. can't change the Title, so will mark it sold and start a new thread with corrections in place.

Last edited:

Recent Posts