• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Allen Mag

pud

My brother wants to sell this or trade for a light weight 338 edge . The rifle shot 160gr Ab and 94 grains of retumbo 3480 ft per second. Very mild load.

The specs
Like new APS built 7mm Allen magnum. Approximately 330 rounds down the tube, properly broken in and cleaned. Small dings in the break ( my ffl dealer took it off with a screw driver). Scope, bipod, and rings not included!

General specs as follows:
Nesika Action
Nesika 20 MOA Rail
Jewel Trigger at 16 ounces
HS Detatchable Magazine
McMillan A-5 Stock
30" Lilja 1-9 twist Barrel
Defensive Edge Muzzle Break

This rifle weighs approx 12.5 - 13lbs as is.

I will include the custom dies that I got when I purchased it from the previous owner. Also included will be approximately 100 already Fireformed lapua brass - Should last the life of the gun.

I am asking $4,000 which includes shipping to your FFL in hard case

email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: 7mm allan mag

gun):cool:
My brother wants to sell this or trade for a light weight 338 edge . The rifle shot 160gr Ab and 94 grains of retumbo 3480 ft per second. Very mild load.

The specs
Like new APS built 7mm Allen magnum. Approximately 330 rounds down the tube, properly broken in and cleaned. Small dings in the break ( my ffl dealer took it off with a screw driver). Scope, bipod, and rings not included!

General specs as follows:
Nesika Action
Nesika 20 MOA Rail
Jewel Trigger at 16 ounces
HS Detatchable Magazine
McMillan A-5 Stock
30" Lilja 1-9 twist Barrel
Defensive Edge Muzzle Break

This rifle weighs approx 12.5 - 13lbs as is.

I will include the custom dies that I got when I purchased it from the previous owner. Also included will be approximately 100 already Fireformed lapua brass - Should last the life of the gun.

I am asking $4,000 which includes shipping to your FFL in hard case.