• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7MM Allen Mag

oldmossy

Selling my 7MM AM. Documented every shot through rifle. Performed a proper break in. And have 130 rounds total through bore. It is a Raptor LRSS weighing in at 17 lbs with my 32x NXS scope. Has a A5 Mcmillian stock. Can text pictures. It has a medium painkiller muzzlebreak and a red and black stock. Its a real beauty. I'm shooting 189 grain Bob Cautercio custom bullets with RL 33 at 3400 fps. It shoots excellent. Call to discuss. 304-790-4380

Paid 6020.00 for rifle. Then put a 32x nightforce on top with double rings and a flatline ops level. I have 40 rounds loaded and ready(just got finished a hunt in NM). I have 50 unfired brass. I have approx. 650 custom bullets and 16 lb of RL33.

8,000.00 firm for rifle, scope, new brass,and loaded ammo. Bullets and powder extra. I waited 18 months for this rifle. Its in perfect condition for someone who doesnt want to wait. Can sell without scope also. 6,000.00

Divorce coming my way. Must sell.

Also selling a share of hunting/recreation land. 12,000 ares in Moorefield WV. Along with a 2008 35' camper set up on property. Shares sell for 10-12,000.00. Asking 15,000.00 for share and camper.

Be careful sellers. Had a guy try to scam me yesterday. Paid me paypal for rifle pending me using western union to transfer the additional money he paid for shipping charges to a private shipping co. Paypal said its a scam. Never western union nothing u not sure about. He added 650.00 for shipping. Glad he was greedy/stupid. 650 for shipping.lol

Be careful sellers. Had a guy try to scam me yesterday. Paid me paypal for rifle pending me using western union to transfer the additional money he paid for shipping charges to a private shipping co. Paypal said its a scam. Never western union nothing u not sure about. He added 650.00 for shipping. Glad he was greedy/stupid. 650 for shipping.lol

Such a shame folks are that **** ******, they should be strung up!