• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm #2 Bartlein Barrel

AZHTR

No hurry, just looking for a New .284 #2 contour Bartlein 5R barrel. It can finish at 26" or 24". Twist could 8 or 9...........

Just checking to see if anyone wants to get rid of one or if any of you have a "secret special place" I could get one. Let me know!

Thx, Rob

I have a couple Rock Creek 7MM 5R 9 Twist Stainless blanks in a #2 and a #3 Contour. Bought them from RPS International in Alberta, Canada. I called the day I received them to say that's not what I ordered and they refuse to allow me to return them.

This is copied from the invoice:

1. Rock Creek Stainless Barrel #3 contour, 5r, 7mm 9T blank 595.00Ca $465US
2. Rock Creek Stainless Barrel #2 contour, 5r, 7mm 9T blank 595.00Ca $465US

Shipping $69Ca $55US

Lou 505-980-7877

Thank you and I most likely should have removed my request. I did have a great conversation with the owner of Southern Precision last week because they have an order for a #2 Bartlein coming in January.
Additionally, I talked with another great guy at Bartlein Barrels Customer Service and as we talked more and more about barrels I ended up ordering a #4 Bartlein Carbon Wrapped barrel from OTM Tactical which was one of the few Bartlein Carbon in stock.

Thank you again for reaching out👍