• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08 , 260 ,6.5x47 or 6.5 needmoor budget rifle

SamuelBerryhill308

Hello all I made a post kind of like this awhile back but life happens and wasn't able to purchase a rifle at that time in the above calibers.im looking for a good some what budget rifle for my boy to beable to start hunting with.i would like something that has a threaded barrel 5/8x24 and at least 22inchs have been looking for bergara ridge,runner american predator, savage models with threaded barrel remington 7 or 700 and tikka rifles and kimber hunters but open to other makes if you happen to have something that we maybe interested in just let me know also interested in 308 win rifles as well.thanks

Last edited:
The Predator can't be beat for the jingle you pay on the used market…..I have owned 4 or 5 and all shot very well.
Thats what I've been looking for and I've owed a few ruger Americans but they where all 308s I would like to find the predator model in 7mm-08 but every one I've found is left hand

This one is close. Not exactly what you are looking for 21" bbl and not threaded. 7mm-08 based on a savage 10/11 DBM. I just started posting here but have been on Accurate Reloading for ~ 20 years.

More details here: http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5451078981/m/9691042172

EnogKQ1l.jpg

Last edited:
How about a Howa ,wood stock stainless with a Nikon stainless scope? In 6.5 creedmoor.can split rifle and scope if need be.scope is 4.5x14x40.

Not sure what your "budget" is. This is a good price. Although not a "budget" rifle, it's not much more.

Last edited:

Recent Posts